-
July 24th, 2006, 06:18 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I am getting all my dolls out one by one out of storage & my sisters room back home & some of the books are missing. I wanted to write about all my AGOT girls, so can someone here tell me what books came with what year & if they are still available? Thank you so much!
What I have are the 1995 blank books, the 6 of them, then nothing until the friends forever book. Is has 2002 on it, and since all my girls since 2003 have been off of ebay, I don't know if there has been a different one since since the book available with the girls today has the same title. Is it any different on the inside? I would assume you can order these, does anybody know & how much, just off hand ( I know I can call and ask, but if you know,please tell)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks